Monday, July 8, 2013

Beast Mode Continues on.....





So this render isn't all pretty. It's just a quickshot. The pretty renders of the sculpt, and polypaint are coming :) I was able to finish up the sculpt of this bust and begin the polypaint this weekend. Another session at home and this guy should be all ready for his digital illustration debut. Total time into this whole guy so far is around 8 hours. At one point I added an Arm, but it wasn't working. It also began to take away from the original intent of this bust. Throughout this entire process I ended up going back to my original ideas after trying out numerous things. I don't think it is just because I was stuck on an idea. I think it was more-so going back to my intent with the piece. I was trying to force things that weren't important to what I was trying to achieve. Sometimes intent can be all one needs to be creative :)

No comments: